Learning Easy Water Care, Water Quality Maintenance, and Spa Water Balance Is Easier Than You Think!
*Calcium Levels should be on the lower end in Salt Pools & Spas.
1. Add 2oz of Chlorine directly to water
2. Pour 2 oz. of Stain & Scale Control directly into water
3. Insert Mineral Cartridge into filter or skimmer bag.
4. Test and adjust Calcium Hardness with Calcium Booster if necessary
5. Wait at least 12 hours and check Ph with Test Strip
6. Adjust Ph as necessary with pH Increaser or Decreaser
1. Check Ph with Test Strip and adjust as necessary
2. Add 2 oz. of Stain & Scale Control directly to water
3. Add 2 oz. (per 250 gallons) of Spa Shock directly to water or super chlorinate with 2 oz. (per 350 gallons) of Spa 56
4. Check Chlorine Levels with test strip
1. Apply Cover Care & Conditioner to cover to protect from UV rays
2. Remove filters from the spa. Rinse filters thoroughly and reinstall them into the spa.
1. Drain spa and wipe down the shell with a cotton towel. Once dry, apply a thin layer of Fast Gloss to the shell, allow 15 minutes to dry, and wipe off with a clean cotton towel.
2. Remove filters from the spa. Use filter cleaning spray and allow filters to soak for at least 20 minutes. Rinse filters thoroughly and reinstall them into the spa.
3. Refill spa and refer to the Upon fill-up portion above