@Ease SmartChlor Floating System
@ease is the first floating chlorine system that is safe to use in portable hot tubs. Traditionally, dichlor, the only other type of chlorine for use in a portable spa, has only come in granular form. While that works perfectly fine, for those that use their spa infrequently or can’t remember to add chlorine granules after each use, this can present a challenge. @ease uses all new Smartchlor technology in conjunction with minerals to maintain crystal clear water and a safe soaking environment. The beautiful part of SmartChlor is that the cartridges last 3-4 weeks. Your mineral cartridge lasts 3 months! This not only drastically reduces maintenance, but Smartchlor maintains a sanitizer level of approximately 1 ppm which is close to the same chlorine content that tap contains. That means no chlorine odor, no faded swimsuits, and no measuring out your sanitizer.
- For use in hot tubs up to 600 gallons
- Floating cartridges flips over, exposing the silver side when it’s time to change the SmartChlor cartridge
- Mineral cartridge needs replacement every 90 days
- Mineral pack includes one mineral cartridge and one SmartChlor cartridge, test strips, and a single chlorine startup packet.
- SmartChlor cartridges last 3-4 weeks
- Easy to use!
Please note: When using the @ease floating mineral water system, it is still recommended to keep your pH balance between 7.2 and 7.6. It is also recommended that you still shock your water weekly, use some sort of Stain & Scale Control, TRIO, or other product to prevent calcium build-up, and drain your hot tub water on a quarterly basis. For best results, use @ease with SpaGuard TRIO.