Hot Tub Chemicals & Water Testing
1. Add 2oz of Chlorine directly to water
2. Pour 2 oz. of Stain & Scale Control directly into water
3. Insert Mineral Cartridge into filter or skimmer bag.
4. Test and adjust Calcium Hardness with Calcium Booster if necessary
5. Wait at least 12 hours and check Ph with Test Strip
6. Adjust Ph as necessary with pH Increaser or Decreaser
1. Add approximately ½ – 1 oz (with ClearRay, double without) of chlorine directly to water
ProClear Plus & @Ease Care Sheet
Caring for Your Jacuzzi® Hot Tub with ProClear Plus & @Ease
SunPurity Plus & @Ease Care Sheet
Caring for Your Sundance® Spa with SunPurity Plus & @Ease
1. Check Ph with Test Strip and adjust as necessary
2. Add 2 oz. of Stain & Scale Control directly to water
3. Add 2 oz. (per 250 gallons) of Spa Shock directly to water or super chlorinate with 2 oz. (per 350 gallons) of Spa 56
4. Check Chlorine Levels with test strip
1. Apply Cover Care & Conditioner to cover to protect from UV rays
2. Remove filters from the spa. Rinse filters thoroughly and reinstall them into the spa.
1. Add 2 oz. of Enhanced Shock if water is cloudy
2. Add 2 oz. of Enzyme if the spa develops a scum line around the water
3. Add 2 oz. of Defoamer if water is excessively foamy
1. Drain spa and wipe down the shell with a cotton towel. Once dry, apply a thin layer of Fast Gloss to the shell, allow 15 minutes to dry, and wipe off with a clean cotton towel.
2. Remove filters from the spa. Use filter cleaning spray and allow filters to soak for at least 20 minutes. Rinse filters thoroughly and reinstall them into the spa.
3. Refill spa and refer to the Upon fill-up portion above
Shop Water Care
Never run out of important water care products again! Shop online and choose our auto-ship option and we’ll ship them right to your door every 3, 4, 6 or 12 months.