|Free Chlorine w/ ClearRay||1.0 - 2.0 ppm|
|Free Chlorine w/o ClearRay||3.0 - 5.0 ppm|
|Free Bromine w/ ClearRay||2.0 – 4.0 ppm|
|Free Bromine w/o ClearRay||4.0 – 6.0 ppm|
|MPS Weekly||2 oz. per 250 gallons|
|pH||7.2 – 7.8|
|Stabilizer (Cyanuric Acid)||30–70ppm|
|TDS||Less than 1500 ppm|
|Copper||0.00 – 0.03 ppm|
*Calcium Levels should be on the lower end in Salt Pools & Spas.
Upon fill up:
1. Add 2oz of Chlorine directly to water
2. Pour 2 oz. of Stain & Scale Control directly into water
3. Insert Mineral Cartridge into filter or skimmer bag.
4. Test and adjust Calcium Hardness with Calcium Booster if necessary
5. Wait at least 12 hours and check Ph with Test Strip
6. Adjust Ph as necessary with pH Increaser or Decreaser
After Each Use:
1. Add approximately ½ - 1 oz (with ClearRay, double without) of chlorine directly to water
1. Check Ph with Test Strip and adjust as necessary
2. Add 2 oz. of Stain & Scale Control directly to water
3. Add 2 oz. (per 250 gallons) of Spa Shock directly to water or super chlorinate with 2 oz. (per 350 gallons) of Spa 56
4. Check Chlorine Levels with test strip
1. Add 2 oz. of Enhanced Shock if water is cloudy
2. Add 2 oz. of Enzyme if spa develops a scum line around water
3. Add 2 oz. of Defoamer if water is excessively foamy
1. Apply Cover Care & Conditioner to cover to protect from UV rays
2. Remove filters from the spa. Rinse filters thoroughly and reinstall into spa.
Every 3-4 months:
1. Drain spa and wipe down shell with a cotton towel. Once dry, apply a thin layer of Fast Gloss to the shell, allow 15 minutes to dry, and wipe off with a clean cotton towel.
2. Remove filters from the spa. Use filter cleaning spray and allow filters to soak for at least 20 minutes. Rinse filters thoroughly and reinstall into spa.
3. Refill spa and refer to the Upon fill up portion above
When doing a series of adjustments, make sure to adjust pH levels first, then alkalinity.
Always add the chemical to the water, never the water to the chemical!